[S][A][T][C]
Welcome! Log-in, Register or what ,ahhahaa jukx?! xD
[S][A][T][C]
Welcome! Log-in, Register or what ,ahhahaa jukx?! xD
[S][A][T][C]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[S][A][T][C]

Clan

HomeChatboxLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ANNOUNCEMENT: To use the chatbox, just simply click the home button! Thank You And God Bless!

Create your own playlist!

Go down 

Is my Playlist good enough?
 Yes
 No
 Slightly Yes
 Slightly No
 Yes na Yes
 No na No
 Ewan
View results
AuthorMessage

Create your own playlist! Empty
PostSubject: Create your own playlist!   Create your own playlist! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 4:01 pm

To all members, you can create and post your music here on our forum. Create playlists via Mixpod.com

copy the embed code and paste it here.

or you can give the link so the admin and moderators can post it on our portal.

thank you

by the way, here is an example:

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

(you can also send the embed code of your playlist to the Moderators so they can post it to our portal. Just copy the code, paste, and send it. Remember, DISABLE HTML CODES so the moderators can see the embed code, not the playlist.)

Last edited by +svp.DaLe17 on Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Create your own playlist!   Create your own playlist! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 4:29 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Create your own playlist!   Create your own playlist! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 5:33 pm

do you want your songs to be played on the portal?
please give the link.
thanks.

(or you can PM the embed code)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Create your own playlist!   Create your own playlist! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 8:12 pm

okie .. nice Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Create your own playlist!   Create your own playlist! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 11:17 pm

please don't enable HTML codes on sending the code of your playlist 'coz I can't get the code. And if I don't get the code, your playlist would not be posted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Create your own playlist!   Create your own playlist! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Create your own playlist!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[S][A][T][C] :: REQUEST SONGS :: SONgS..-
Jump to: